• Hold a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent qualification) in a subject related to Industrial and Intellectual Property, such as Law, Engineering, Science, or Economics.The committee constituted to award the grants for the 2009-2010 academic year will place special emphasis on the capacity of the candidates to disseminate the knowledge they will obtain from their studies in academic forums and Industrial and Intellectual Property centres in their country or region.
• Have applied to study the Master’s course and have provided the minimum documentation required for their candidacy to be assessed.
• Have been admitted or, in the case of pending applications, comply with the academic requirements for admission to the Magister Lvcentinvs programme. In the latter case, the awarding of the grant will be subject to definitive admission.
Candidates must submit the following documentation by 30 April 2009:
• A letter of motivation explaining their reasons for studying the course and why they should be awarded the grant.All correspondence and documents are to be sent to Mariano Riccheri (General Coordinator,
• Proof of application for the Magister (date of pre-enrolment, sending of documentation, etc.)
• Curriculum Vitae
Magister Lvcentinvs, Universidad de Alicante, Edificio Germán Bernácer, Aptdo. Correos 99,
03080 Alicante, SPAIN). Digital copies may also be sent here.
The grants will be awarded by 15 May 2009 and the list of successful candidates will be published on the Magister website.