Welcome to our blog for Intellectual Property Law and Practice in Latin America!
¡Bienvenidos a nuestro blog de Derecho y Práctica de la Propiedad Intelectual en Latinoamérica!
Bem-vindo ao nosso blog sobre Direito e Prática de Propriedade Intelectual na América Latina!

Wednesday 31 March 2010

Patricia Covarrubia

Brazil and the UK – a new team?

    No comments:

I would love to think that Brazil and the UK can do a good mixture of techniques in a football pitch but I need to spoil my mind and think of IP! I am afraid I cannot wait for the World Cup to start.


Back to the news. Today, a partnership is solidified between Brazil and the UK with the inauguration of Labex Europe unit (here in England), a virtual lab of the Brazilian Agricultural Research Corporation (Embrapa) . Brazilian and British scientists are building a new team focusing on technology and innovation to meet the challenges of sustainable agriculture.

For the entire information here.

I was looking for a picture to download and I found out this: ‘There is a saying in football that “the English invented it, the Brazilians perfected it” ; will it be the same for this new team?

Patricia Covarrubia

Patricia Covarrubia