• New applications for trade mark registrationsThe notice is intended to put agents on notice that fees for the publication of disclaimers, licences, assignments and renewals will now be collected.
• Applications for entry of a disclaimer (at the Registrar’s discretion)
• Granting a trade mark registration
• Invalidation of a trade mark registration by the High Court
• Renewal of a trade mark registration, or its expiration if not renewed
• Recordation of a licence agreement
• Assignments or other changes of title.
Source: Vol. 65, No. 6 of the INTA Bulletin