Trademarks in the Sports and Entertainment Worlds: The Business of Making Money" is the name of the conference which will be held in San Juan, Puerto Rico, from 19 to 21 March 2011. This is a joint venture of ASIPI and INTA. According to the organisers
To expand their market and gain greater name recognition, many companies find success in sports and entertainment. They are gaining increased visibility through:For conference details click here. You can register here. You'll need your user name and password to register. If you are an INTA member who has forgotten his or her user name and password, email INTA customer service here.
• Corporate sponsorships of stadiums and arenas.
• Use of athletes and celebrities to endorse their products and brands.
However, because image is paramount, brand owners find it necessary on occasion to disassociate from individuals and sponsors with tarnished reputations.
At this Conference network with leading trademark professionals, earn valuable CLE credits and learn how to:
• Increase the value of your trademarks and brands by licensing, franchising and sponsoring.
• Protect your clients through skillful negotiations and with tight contractual terms that allow a sponsor to replace a representative under specific circumstances.
• Avoid making the same mistakes twice.
• Guard personal image rights in trademarks, copyright and advertising.
Visit to register today. Early bird registration deadline is January 28.