Welcome to our blog for Intellectual Property Law and Practice in Latin America!
¡Bienvenidos a nuestro blog de Derecho y Práctica de la Propiedad Intelectual en Latinoamérica!
Bem-vindo ao nosso blog sobre Direito e Prática de Propriedade Intelectual na América Latina!

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Patricia Covarrubia

Nice to hear...

    No comments:

I am still trying to catch up with my backlog of e-mails and bulletins...and I just noticed that autumn is here and I have not even started most of my ‘summer to- do list’!..yet I cannot miss the news that the Brazilian Instituto National de Propiedade Intelectual (INPI)has joined the Brazilian National Council that Combat Piracy and Crimes against IP (CNCP). It is indeed a well received support.

In the same line, registration for candidates that wish to be considered for the Annual National Award for combating piracy is open. Anybody, private or public, of any city in Brazil who has promoted and stood against piracy and other IP illegal actions can apply.

For more information click here or send an e-mail to cncp@mj.gov.br

I wish more countries will follow this example. As the Tesco’s slogan goes...’every little helps’.

Patricia Covarrubia

Patricia Covarrubia